In honor of Barb’s birthday we’d like you to meet one of Sweetwaters’ happiest north side baristas! Happy Birthday Barb!
1. What is your favorite drink at Sweetwaters?
Drink? Anything with that sweet rich liquid gold espresso we call Abianno!
2. What is your favorite Sweetwaters guilty pleasure?
Snickerdoodle cookie – especially dunked into any drink made with Abianno espresso! Also enjoying our customers and staff immensely.
3. Tell us about funny story related to Sweetwaters?
Story? Too many to tell! Other than the framed parchment paper masterpiece, I also have a little problem of getting words mixed up, I started calling the TL’s (Team Leaders) “BLT’s”…obviously hungry and needed a snickerdoodle!!
4. Who is your favorite Sweetwaters customer?
Simply cannot say just one, they all are special in my eyes, truly..but if I have to, there’s Matt, Jim, Ted, Sharon, Mack, Ron, Don, Diane and Gary, Emery….
5. Who is your favorite cartoon character? And why?
Bugs Bunny – none other! Suave, sophisticated…and so wonderfully sarcastic!
6. What Sweetwaters drink or treat would you create and serve to your cartoon character?
A double shot of Abianno espresso with a side of carrot cake – easy!
7. What do you do outside of Sweetwaters?
Garden, write long letters, play with my kitten, Ms. Minnivar Q. Pickl….and repaint my house all sorts of bright and funky colors suitable for a mid-life crisis but not for re-sale!
8. What is your perfect playlist?
Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Diana Krall, Dean Martin, a smattering of Opera-and throw in some Tower of Power and AWB to make me young again! Does anyone other than me remember how to do the “Bump”??